Hoa Lu Tam Coc Ninh Binh day tour picked up in Hanoi, daily departure. On the other hand, this is a kind of eco tour in Ninh Binh, Vietnam. And also, it’s suitable to combine with Halong bay tours.
Highlight of Hoa Lu Tam Coc Ninh Binh day tour
- Learn more about formal capital of Vietnam – The Hoa Lu
- Floating along Ngo Dong river through “Halong bay in-land”
- Cycling in countryside through rice field, countryside
If you are already staying in Hanoi Old Quarter, of course, we will come to your place to pick you up (could be hotel, hostel, guest-house or home…) Time for pick up is from 8:00AM – 8:30AM. Tour guide will pick up more people in different places. Also, order and time of pick up not fixed. He or she will come anytime within 8h00-8h30. Then please just get ready at lobby and wait!
– If you land in Hanoi in the early morning and have no specific address for pick up, then please just head to Hanoi Opera House to wait for pick up. We will come to collect you from 8h15AM-8h30AM.
Besides, your fullname will be used to identify on pick up.
After pick up, we will tranfer you by shuttle bus to Ninh Binh. Then it takes around 2 hours driving to go.
Around 11h, visit the formal capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycling for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5 km).
Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00PM or 19h in Hai Phong by private car.
- Round way transfer
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals as mentioned
- Boat trip